Pete has a strong track record of vigilant cash management, an ideal aptitude for the world of private equity. His skills are also transferred to the portfolio if necessary and his analytical mind is quick to identify and react to trends within the Epi-V portfolio.
Recent examples include:
- Managing Epi-V finances to give a stable platform for the rest of the senior team to focus on value creation
- Ensuring Epi-V has the highest quality financial reporting, including statutory and LP reporting
- Interacting with the portfolio finance departments to improve their financial controls and effectiveness and help align them with the strategic goals
Other areas of expertise:
- Identification and improvements for real world business situations facing finance departments
- Ability to spot efficiencies
- Implementation of policies and procedures
- Providing financial input to decision making
Pete is a qualified accountant, whose dedication saw him progress rapidly through his professional qualifications. He is not afraid to take a hands on approach, getting involved in the detail to understand a situation, whilst still maintaining the ability to work towards the strategic goals.
His technical ability coupled with commercial awareness has led to a career which has already spanned manufacturing, marketing and private equity.
Peter's experience includes:
- Financial Controller at Market Makers Incorporated Ltd
- Group Management Accountant at Snell & Wilcox Ltd
A married father of two, Pete takes pleasure spending time with his family at their home in Hampshire. He also revels in most sports, including football and particularly enjoys equestrian activities.