Jackie's role is broad and varied and encompasses:
- PA support for Portfolio team
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Booking travel
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings, minute taking
- Events organising
- Dealing with telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Dealing with correspondence and writing letters
- Filing and retrieving of information and documents
- Data entry
Jackie was previously Corporate PA at Pitmans Solicitors where she was PA team leader working closely with three other PAs to look after 3 Partners in the corporate department. Prior to this Jackie was a Paralegal at Strauss Scher and was responsible for transactions received from estate agents and dealing with the entire conveyancing process.
Having arrived in the UK from South Africa in 2002, Jackie is now settled in Reading where she lives with her husband and two daughters.
As well as listening to music, Jackie enjoys watching cricket, rugby, period dramas and films. Jackie also loves going on walks through the English countryside (when the weather allows).