Dominic has particular experience in identifying, acquiring and commercialising new technology and building profitable international business divisions.
Recent examples include:
- Supporting i-Tec in the ring fencing and building of it's technology portfolio
- Application development of Brinker's platelet technology
Other areas of expertise which Dominic brings to Epi-V include:
- Business and product development
- Project management Petroleum engineering (log interpretation, drilling engineering, completions and sand management, subsea systems, reservoir management and water resource management)
Dominic has 25 years international experience at Schlumberger, the world's largest oil and gas service provider, where he held a number of senior research, product development and management positions across a broad range of the company's operations.
Dominic's experience includes:
- Developing & introducing new generation technology solutions to Schlumberger's product portfolio
- Acquisition of unique technology solutions and businesses to leverage their technology portfolio
- Management and development of new technology businesses
Dominic is a keen runner and also enjoys hiking, tennis, skiing and kayaking.